*On Tuesday, May 17, 2022, taxpayers weighed in on the new library, voting down the proposal at this challenging time.
For several years it’s been evident that the library is too small to meet the increased demand from our growing communities. The library’s Board of Trustees began exploring ways to bring Victor and Farmington a larger library in 2017. The most cost-effective way to meet the needs of Victor and Farmington, now and for generations to come, is to build a bigger library.
- Get the facts to inform your decision (prints 11 x 17″).
- A summary of the process followed to explore options for a larger library.
- Read about the comprehensive search for a new location.
- See the 2019 Community Survey questions and responses. Read about how the survey was distributed.
- To download the Space Needs and Feasibility Study please click the link. Note: This is a 65-page file.
- For answers to commonly asked questions, please watch our new FAQ video or visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and New Library FAQs, Part 2.
- What will the new library offer that the current library can’t? Check out our comparison chart.
- Wondering what this will cost? We’re actively fundraising, but here’s a video about the proposed library and details on the anticipated tax change.
- The proposed library is in the news!
- Looking for the slide show from our public information sessions? To watch the Victor information session, click here.
- Writing a story about Victor Farmington Library? Our media kit is for you.
If you want to help, or need more information, Jessica Pritchard or Tim Niver look forward to talking with you.
(585) 924-2637 x106
| Tim Niver|
(585) 924-2637 x103