Victor Farmington Library offers the following services available to the public:
Get a Library Card
You can request a library card online and receive it in the mail in about a week. Once you receive your card, you’ll be able to borrow e-books and audiobooks on our Libby and Overdrive apps. You’ll also be able to place holds for books, movies and other materials to pick up at the library. When you stop at the library, please bring your driver’s license or utility bill to unlock the full borrowing privileges! To sign up, click this link.
- The Small Meeting Room is available for small group meetings, tutoring or just some quiet time to study.
- The Malone Room is a larger, 25 x 30ft, room for larger meetings and VFL programs, maximum occupancy is 44 people.
- Click here to view our meeting room policy.
Printing, Scanning, & Faxing
- Our copier is 20 cents/side for black & white, 35 cents/side for color
- We can scan documents and send them via email or save them to a flash drive, free of charge.
- We do have faxing capabilities. We provide a free cover letter. The cost is $2 for the first page, $1 each for the subsequent pages. Faxes can be received at the library also. The cost for receiving a fax is $.50 a page. The library’s fax number is 585-924-1893.