Victor Farmington Library offers the following services available to the public:
- The Small Meeting Room is available for small group meetings, tutoring or just some quiet time to study.
- The Malone Room is a larger, 25 x 30ft, room for larger meetings and VFL programs, maximum occupancy is 44 people.
- Click here to view our meeting room policy.
Printing, Scanning, & Faxing
- Our copier is 20 cents/side for black & white, 35 cents/side for color
- We can scan documents and send them via email or save them to a flash drive, free of charge.
- We do have faxing capabilities. We provide a free cover letter. The cost is $2 for the first page, $1 each for the subsequent pages. Faxes can be received at the library also. The cost for receiving a fax is $.50 a page. The library’s fax number is 585-924-1893.