The Friends of the Victor Farmington Library is a volunteer, non-profit organization of individuals, families, and businesses. Some members support the Friends group simply by paying annual dues, while many are more involved.
We invite you to be part of a group that has helped the library provide…
- Children’s Summer Reading Programs
- Annual Spring and Fall Used Book Sales
- Informative programs
- Books and equipment for the library
- Publicity for Library events
- Increased service through volunteer help
- Special events and celebrations
To become a Friend, pick up a membership brochure at the circulation desk, or download the PDF, fill it out, and return it to the Library.
The annual cost of a membership is:
- Individual Level is $12.
- Family Level is $24.
- Benefactor Level is any amount above $24