Registration for July – September book boxes opens June 15th and ends July 15th
Sign up for one of 12 new book subscription boxes! Each month you will pick up a packed box containing a pre-selected Young Adult book for you to borrow as well as some fun treats and other surprises. A limited number of subscriptions are available, so sign up soon.
- Register online for a three month subscription.
- Tell us what genres you enjoy most when you sign up, and make sure you leave a valid email address so we can contact you.
- You will receive confirmation by email when your book box is ready to be picked up at the library. Book boxes are estimated to be ready to pick up around the 25th of the month.
- Visit the library to pick up your Teen Book Box. You will need your library card to check out the book box. Don’t open the box until you are home. The surprise is part of the fun!
- Enjoy the library book selected just for you! Return the book to the library when you are done. Fill out the “Rate Your Book” card and return it in the book to help us better select books. Books will be due to be returned in 3 weeks, but can be renewed if there are no holds on the book. Please return books to the library’s outside bookdrop.
- Help us limit costs and reduce waste by returning the box to the library so that it can be reused. Please return the box to a staff member when you pick up the next month’s box.
- The treats and other surprises are yours to keep!
- VFL Teen Book Box subscriptions are available for teens in grades 7 – 12.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact Dori at email@example.com
Sign-up starts June 15th